Monday, October 26, 2015

Kaylyn's 4th year adventure.

This year in YW camp levels, Kaylyn is a 4th year. This was her year to go on an "adventure" before her girls camp. Dane was asked to go with the 4th level girls as well so they took off for a few days of hiking, camping and white water rafting. The hike that these two went on was crazy hard. It basically was a vertical climb. Even for an athlete this hike would have been hard but for girls right out of school it was such a challenge. I am so proud they both made it. I love the picture of Kaylyn on top of the trail. It says to me that she can do hard things. The next day Dane and Kaylyn got to on the river and play. I think they enjoyed that more than the hike. Anyway, I'm so pleased they got to enjoy this time together and were successful.






No comments: